TheÂ Corporate Podcasting Show
This a monthly audio show, approx 10-15 minutes in length.
The purpose of each show is to share best practice practical online applicatons.
The following link enables you to:
Subscribe with itunes.
Or, click here, to listen to all the shows.
Every week we cover a range of topics
- Corporate Podcasting
- Podcasting convergence with mobile data
- The power of Wikis
- Adcasting approaches
- Return on investment approaches for Podcasting
- Monetizing a Podcast or Corporate Content asset
- Online support strategies for customers
- Expanding your Knowledge Management framework
- Project management standards
- Communication frameworks and strategies
- Social media
- Project Workshop techniques
- Improving accessibility
- Improving access to CEOs and business managers
- Innovative Human Resource Management strategies
- Access and information about the latest research reports and bloggers
- Best Practice White Papers
NB In the early days we also posted the Know-Wow Video Podcast
Each show focused on Best Practice Project Management and Consultancy.
Only a single season of 20 shows was developed and they are still available here, YouTube, and itunes.
If you have itunes, the following link will automatically start-up your itunes and take you to the Episode page, waiting for you to subscribe and receive the show: Subscribe with itunes.
Dr Savi also appears on 2 other podcasts.